Created in 2006, Planidéia is a specialized company in the manufacture of radiologic protection clothing that offers an innovating technology for markets such as hospitals, industries, veterinarian and odontologic activities distributed in two lines of products:
- PRSguard (Protective Radio Shield): open and closed aprons for radiological protection, protection of gonads and of thyroid glands, combinations of corsets and petticoats, protection gloves, curtains for radiology rooms, curtains for airport purposes and screens.
- RSAguard (Radio Screen Attenuator): this is the most recent launching in the market by Planidéia, inedited in Brazil. A breasts protecting plumb shield for reducing the dosage of computerized tomography exams in three versions destined to children, adolescents and adults.
The Planidéia meets the technical criteria required by law and has deployed in its production Good Manufacturing Practices, based on RDC Resolution No. 16/2013 of ANVISA.
Planidéia obeys all technical, environmental and safety norms with criteria, as demanded in order that the quality of its products remains controlled and guaranteed. Please see below our licenses and corresponding numbers.
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária
Instituto Nacional de Propriedade Industrial
Universidade de São Paulo
Prefeitura de Cotia
Corpo de Bombeiros
Conselho Regional de Química
Ministério do Trabalho
- Less weight – 30% to 40% lighter than conventional aprons;
- Certifications ANVISA, CA and others;
- Compactness and homogenization between materials;
- Totally impermeable;
- Easy cleaning and disinfection;
- Resistant to ethylic alcohol 70% (sol.);
- Resistant to peracetic acid;
- Chemically sterilizable;
- Bacteriological protection;
- Resistant to ultraviolet rays;
- Greater physical and mechanical resistance;
- Greater useful life;
- 18 month warranty.
The problem: products vulnerable to damages and residues
The solution: the concept Planidéia of innovation, quality and economy
The products of radiological protection presently available in the market are produced with a compound formulated with plumb oxide, a material with limited mechanical physical, chemical and mechanic characteristics. Due to presenting an elevated specific density, it is difficult to retain the expansion of this component, which results in damage to the final product such as cracks due to loss in thickness, malformations and tears close to the sewing, besides other problems.
Also, within the presently available products in the market, the coverage of fabrics of the “nylon” type compromises the visibility of the state of conservation of the plumbiferous plates and hampers cleaning and disinfection of the final products. This type of cover is permeable and permits infiltrations, material oxidation and impregnation of the fabrics with various residues that cannot be removed by washing.
All these limitations have driven Planidéia towards creating an innovating concept of technology in the manufacture of plumbiferous plates to provide a greater durability and total safety in the radiological protection, besides adding operating activities comfort and bacteriological protection.